MathDebate- the Voice of Students-Searching excellence in Math education through increasing the motivation for learning.
Reference number: 2016-1-MK01-KA201-021659
Implementation period: December 2016-November 2018.
The objective of the project is gaining positive attitude towards mathematics by increasing of motivation for learning mathematics.
The priorities addressed by the project are:
- Addressing underachievement in the basic skills of maths, science and literacy through more effective, innovative teaching methods;
- Sustainable investment, performance and efficiency in education and training.
The topics of the project are: Key Competences (incl. mathematics and literacy) – basic skills;
- New innovative curricula/educational methods/development of training courses; ICT – new technologies – digital competences
The institutions involved in the project are:
Applicant organization: Goce Delcev State University Stip (MK)
- Union of researchers of Macedonia-SIM Skopje (MK),
- Municipal Primary school “Ljuben Lape”-Skopje (MK),
- Secondary School “ Ss. Kliment Ohridski” – Aksakovo (BG),
- South – West University “Neofit Rilski” – Blagoevgrad (BG),
- Secondary School “Mihai Eminescu” – Alba Iulia (RO),
- Cyprus Mathematical Society (CY)